increase efficiencies and reduce production costs.
As Robotics technology advances there are more and more applications within an industrial operation to increase efficiencies and reduce production costs.
– Robots used in manufacturing create efficiencies all the way from raw material handling to finished product packing.
– Robots can be programmed to operate 24/7 in lights-out situations for continuous production.
– Robotic equipment is highly flexible and can be customized to perform even complex functions.
– With robotics in greater use today than ever, manufacturers increasingly need to embrace automation to stay competitive.
– Automation can be highly cost-effective for nearly every size of company.
– Loading & Unloading (Tending)
– Cutting & Material Removing
– Painting & Spray Solutions
– Material Handling
– Picking & Packing
– Payloads from <2kg to >100kg
– Reach from <1000mm to >3000mm
– Human-collaborative robots (co-bots)
Get in touch today and find out how Kigtek can help your business.
You are in safe hands
We take safety very seriously, whether that be site personnel or your information security.