Kigtek’s team of Electricians are highly trained
Kigtek’s team of Electricians are highly trained with significant experience of electrical engineering in an industrial environment. We provide a range of electrical solutions and services including in hazardous areas.
- Instrument cabling & integration
- Panel build & installation
- Hazardous environment solutions (ATEX ETC)
- Low voltage (LV), general lighting & power
- Motor starters & variable speed drives (VSD)
- Pneumatic systems
- Emergency lighting
Experts in industrial installations ranging from full LV power distribution systems through to machinery and process plant installations. Typical work undertaken includes:
- Control Systems (IO and networking)
- Motor Starters and Variable Speed Drives (VSDs)
- Motor Control Centres (MCCs)
- Low Voltage and General Lighting and Power
- Emergency Lighting
As well as operating in standard industrial environments, our team are fully qualified and experienced to work in ATEX zoned areas.
Electrical Inspection & Test
We undertake a wide variety of Electrical Maintenance activities. This includes both routine and re-active service and repair activities which can be part of an ongoing service arrangement or on an on-demand basis.
Typical work undertaken includes all general electrical fault finding and repair. Repair/replacement works can include everything from lighting and general power distribution components to plant equipment and instrumentation e.g. motors, valves, process instrumentation.
Follow the links below for our latest news & blog, certifications or to contact us.